Saturday, 3 November 2012

Winter Wonder: Darphin Aromatic Hand Cream

Hand cream is a must-have product during the colder months, and i've recently found a new favourite that i had to share. I've tried numerous hand creams from many brands, and something that i really dislike (and come across a lot!), are greasy formulas, and overpowering scents. However, i did not experience either of those qualities when i gave the Darphin Aromatic hand cream a try.



The consistency of this hand cream is perfect. It's very lightweight, and sinks into the skin within a few seconds, leaving a silky- not greasy - feeling. I love the fact that i can use it anytime, anywhere, and still be able to use my hands! Despite it's quick absorption, this product still provides plenty of moisture, and does a great job at soothing tight, dry hands that i always suffer from around this time of the year. The key ingredients include; sweet almond and cotton oil, lemon essential oil, mulberry and grape extracts, and vitamins C and E. This concoction of nourishing ingredients really does wonders at hydrating my dry hands during the winter, and the scent is lovely too. As i mentioned, i don't like strong or overpowering scents in my hand cream, and this one is ideal. It's incredibly light and fresh, with subtle notes of citrus, so it definitely won't clash with your perfume. 

I picked this up for a reduced price at my local Cosmetic Company Outlet store, along with the Darphin lip balm which i'm also loving. However, if you don't have access to a CCO, it is still available to purchase at many department stores.  If your looking for a new hand cream this winter, then i highly suggest trying this one- it's the best that i've used so far. 

Love, Claudia x

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some
    time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience
    with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.

    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new
    updates.

    Visit my site: natural testosterone supplement

    ReplyDelete